Skip to content

W.P. Ridley 4-H Center, Columbia

In the early 1900's, the property that is now the William P. Ridley 4-H Center was originally the University of Tennessee farm. In addition to the land being used for agricultural practices, it was also the site of the first 4-H camp for the Boy's and Girl's Club Workers held in 1923 led by Mr. S.G. Abernathy.

Visit Department Website

Department Type

Centers and Institutes

Upcoming Events

Recent Activity