AIDS Memorial Quilt: Campus-wide Display
Join the Pride Center and our several hosting locations for a cross-campus, month-long public display of eight blocks of the AIDS Memorial Quilt.
See below for the list of display sites and relevant visitation information (dates and hours per location coming soon!):
- Ewing Gallery in A&A (1715 Volunteer Blvd)
- Student Union Gallery (1502 Cumberland Ave)
- McClung Museum Lobby (1327 Circle Park)
- The fourth and fifth floors of Bailey Education Complex (1122 Volunteer Blvd)
- College of Veterinary Medicine (2407 River Drive)
Parking information can be found here. Free parking is available in Circle Park throughout the day, and free parking is available in staff lots (including the lots by Neyland Stadium and the Clarence Brown Theater) after 4pm.
For more general information on the quilt, check out www.aidsmemorial.org.
Friday, December 3, 2021
- Event Type
Current Students, Faculty & Staff, Alumni, General Public, Prospective Students, Families
- College of Architecture and Design, College of Veterinary Medicine, Educational Psychology and Counseling, McClung Museum of Natural History & Culture, Pride Center, School of Art, Theory and Practice in Teacher Education
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity