Co-Parenting Class, Online via Zoom
More Information on Parenting Apart: Effective Co-Parenting Distance Learning Class via Zoom
Thank you for considering University of Tennessee Washington County Parenting Apart: Effective Co-Parenting Class that is held via Distance Learning using the electronic platform, Zoom. You may need to download the FREE Zoom App if using a tablet or smartphone. There is no cost to use the basic platform for Zoom.
This class has requirements for you to participate with NO Exceptions:
1. You must have a computer, tablet, or smartphone that has video and microphone capability. This is non-negotiable. It is recommended to log in at least 15 minutes before the class to make sure your video and microphone are working properly. The instructor must be able to see and interact with you during the class. If at any time your video stops, outside of the designated break times, for more than 1 minute you will be kicked off the Zoom meeting.
2. You must have your Court Information in order to receive a certificate in the mail. You will also receive a copy of your certificate to give to the designated court or your lawyer to be filed with your paperwork.
3. You must pre-register at least 3 days in advance. This is so an assignment email can be sent and you are given enough time to complete before the class starts.
4. You must have a working email address to be able to send the registration link to be approved to log-in to the class.
· This link will prompt you to fill out some basic information and answer a couple of questions. Once submitted a notification will be sent to the instructor to approve for you to receive the link to the Live Online Class.
5. There is still a requirement that you and the other parent CANNOT attend together.
6. Be sure you have a reliable Internet Service to participate in the class. If you are having trouble with your Internet connection please call at least 2 hours before the scheduled class time to reschedule for the next available class. You have one opportunity to reschedule at no charge, after this you will be required to repay the fee.
7. This class will start at the designated time and roll call will be done. If you log in after the scheduled time you will be removed from the session and will be required to rescheduled for the next available class.
8. The class will have designated breaks. You must be back before the timer goes off during the class. If you do not return you will be kicked out of the class and will not be able to return to that class. You will be required to reschedule and repay for the next available class.
9. If for any reason you log yourself out you will have to reschedule for the next available class. You will only have one opportunity to reschedule at no charge, after this you will be required to repay the fee.
Recommendations for a successful Live Online Class:
· You will be required at times to answer questions that they instructor will give during the class.
· Please be sure to complete all assignments sent to you in the Assignments Email. This email is typically sent 3 days before the scheduled class.
· Please have a scrap piece of paper available for parts of the class.
Monday, December 5 at 5:00pm to 9:00pmVirtual Event