Destress for Success
Welcome to the Great Indoors!
De-Stress for Success is a week-long event held throughout finals week with games, coloring pages, relaxing activities, and free food for students to enjoy while studying in the library. De-Stress for Success will be held December 2-9.
This year we will have events* at Hodges Library such as:
- Star Gazing on Wednesday December 8th at 7:30pm - Sign up link here: tiny.utk.edu/stargazing
- Virtual Fishing, Lincoln Logs, and crafts in Hodges Room 209
- Watch Nature Documentaries in Hodges Room 212
- Relax by a campfire and grab free snacks in Hodges Mary Greer
- HABIT Dogs - Specific times in Hodges and Pendergrass! Check the schedule here: tiny.utk.edu/HABITdogs2021
- Take Photos in the Studio's Video Production Suite specific times TBD
- ...and more!
At Pendergrass Library look out for:
- Arts and Crafts
- Board Games
- Campfire Projection in the Computer Lab
At Devine Music Library look out for:
- Coffee, Tea, Snacks
- Adult Coloring Books
- Quote Wall
Events are being held in Hodges Library, Pendergrass Library, and Devine Music Library. Check them all for more events during finals week!
*Some activities will be available 24/7 while others will be available at specific times.
Thursday, December 9, 2021
John C Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Blvd, Knoxville TN