Diversity and Inclusion Networking Night
Why do employers value diversity? How do employers demonstrate a commitment to inclusion? How do you ensure that an organization values you as an individual? These are common questions to consider as you transition from college to the professional world. Diversity and Inclusion Networking Night aims to connect you with employers and UTK alumni who can help you navigate these tough questions. Enjoy quality conversation, food, and receive a gift for attending!
Keynote Speaker – 4:00 to 4:10 pm
- Anderson Olds, Coordinator of Diversity Initiatives at Haslam College of Business
Employer Panel – 4:10 to 4:50 pm. Learn about how employers:
- Support diversity through organizational initiatives and programs
- Create and sustain an inclusive work environment
- Use inclusive recruitment practices
- How you can stand out in the recruitment process!
Facilitated Conversations – 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Spend time having discussions with organizations that value diversity and learn more about their experiences in the world of work, how they navigated their job search process/professional career
Monday, April 15 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Student Union, 225
1502 Cumberland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37996