Fundamentals of R&M and Best Practices Seminar (Now 3 Days)
Instructed by Ramesh Gulati, Asset Management & Reliability Specialist at Jacobs – Asset Management Group, Tullahoma, TN
Latest edition of ‘Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices’ included in registration fee!
The three day R&M fundamentals refresher course will BOOST your technical workforce’ understanding of reliability & maintenance principles, and help create a sustainable reliability culture to maximize the benefits!
The asset-equipment management practices in any organization determines whether an operation is considered a financial drain or a well-run business unit, which operates utilizing best reliability & maintenance practices to ensure assets reliability, safety, improved productivity, and profits.
- Introduction to Asset Management and It’s Business Impact
- Reliability Culture Examples
- Defining Best Practices and Asset performance
- Understanding Maintenance Role – Capacity Assurance
- Workflow and Roles
- Planning & Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Operations Role –Operator Driven Reliability
- Workplace Design –5 S Plus
- Optimizing Maintenance – RCM/CBM
- Designing for reliability and Maintenance
- Improvement Tools (Including 6 Sigma)
- Workforce/People Development
- Organization, Team Building and Communication
- Current Trends –Lean, Energy & Safety
- Sustaining Reliability and Safety Culture
CMRP Exam provided by SMRP Available on Nov. 16th! Information regarding exam registration, time, location, etc. emailed to you after you register for the seminar.
Member Rate: $1,360
Non Member Rate: $1,510
Includes: CEU Credit
Click Here for more information on the R&M Implementation Certification Program.
Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 8:00am to 4:30pm
Nissan Training Center 663 Ken Pilkerton Dr. Smyrna, Tennessee 37167