Heath Integrated Business and Engineering Program : Information Sessions
Heath IBEP is a three-year program located within the Haslam Business College and the Tickle College of Engineering. Within the program, students will learn a variety of key skills that will help them stand out from their peers.
Heath IBEP students will learn:
- Effective problem-solving for a variety of systems, with an emphasis on how decisions affect entire organizations
- Communication skills that will allow them to lead others in implementing effective solutions
- Big picture perspective generated from collaborative experiences, extensive mentoring opportunities with executives, and industry exposure
- Our information sessions will help give insight into our program structure, as well as the opportunity to speak with current program members.
- October 15 – 5:00-6:00pm Tickle 500
- November 5 – 5:30-6:30pm Haslam 303
- November 20 – 5:00-6:00pm Tickle 500
The application process will open in late October with a due date of January 15th 2020.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 5:30pm to 6:30pm
James A. Haslam II Business Building, 303
1000 Volunteer Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37996