Heath Integrated Business and Engineering Program : Information Sessions
Heath IBEP is a three-year program located within the Haslam Business College and the Tickle College of Engineering. Within the program, students will learn a variety of key skills that will help them stand out from their peers.
Heath IBEP students will learn:
- Effective problem-solving for a variety of systems, with an emphasis on how decisions affect entire organizations
- Communication skills that will allow them to lead others in implementing effective solutions
- Big picture perspective generated from collaborative experiences, extensive mentoring opportunities with executives, and industry exposure
- Our information sessions will help give insight into our program structure, as well as the opportunity to speak with current program members.
- October 15 – 5:00-6:00pm Tickle 500
- November 5 – 5:30-6:30pm Haslam 303
- November 20 – 5:00-6:00pm Tickle 500
The application process will open in late October with a due date of January 15th 2020.
Wednesday, November 20 at 5:00pm to 6:00pm
John D. Tickle Engineering Building, 500
851 Neyland Dr, Knoxville, TN 37996