Lunch and Learn: Coming Out Conversations
Organized by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee and the UT Pride Center, a panel of individuals will share their experiences on National Coming Out Day. Through an intersectional lens, panelists will discuss and explore their unique experiences about coming out. Attendees will leave with an awareness of the complexities and multiple forms of coming out.
The moderator for this panel is Bonnie Johnson, Pride Center Coordinator.
Panelists include the following:
• Shaina Destine, History and Medieval & Renaissance Studies Librarian
• Brandon Harris, Hall Director
• Tony Rice, Undergraduate Student
• Cole Tipton, Undergraduate Student
• Lizeth Zepeda, Diversity Resident Librarian
Light refreshments will be served for this occasion, but feel free to bring your lunch.
Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
International House, Great Room
1623 Melrose Place, Knoxville, TN 37996