Maintenance Planning & Scheduling (Virtual Learning)
Please Call 865-974-9627 to register!
Effective planning and scheduling is one of the quickest and most effective return on investment strategies that your organization can utilize to increase productivity and availability, which in turn yields higher profitability. In just three days, you can begin to put into practice proven processes and methodologies to streamline your maintenance performance. See immediate results.
Why Virtual Interactive Instructor-Led Learning?
This virtual interactive instructor-led course is NOT just a standard course presented as a webinar. This virtual course is a truly interactive experience that gives you the opportunity to network with your peers through course breakout sessions, built-in exercises and enhanced learning.
- No travel costs incurred
- Interact directly with your instructor
- Have questions answered immediately
- Breakout sessions with peers
- Interactive exercises to enhance learning
- Built-in games to make your learning
- experience fun
Learn How To:
- Eliminate avoidable barriers that frustrate tradespeople and prevent effective work execution.
- Ensure the maintenance function is not introducing defects that rob asset reliability from a work execution perspective.
- Build the business case for planning and scheduling.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the planner,
- and scheduler along with the stakeholder partners to ensure success.
- Develop and implement work processes necessary for planning, scheduling, and coordination.
- Start defining effective maintenance strategies from a preventive and condition-based maintenance perspective as they apply to planning and scheduling.
- People and Processes’ virtual interactive instructor-led courses offer a truly unique learning experience. The virtual interactive environment allows our dedicated practitioners to customize the trainings to fit their needs, while using a hands-on training approach. At People and Processes, Inc. we work tirelessly to provide you with real-world solutions, leading you to be more successful when you put your training into action.
- Implement standard work with job planning to a precise specification and why it matters.
- Build a job planning template/ checklist.
- Write job plans at the right level of detail.
- Develop the standard job plan repository and leverage the feedback loop for continuous improvement and knowledge capture.
- Manage the maintenance work backlog.
- Build the weekly schedule by allocating available labor hours based on asset criticality and
- work priority.
- Lead the necessary meetings and interactions related to work execution activities.
- Foster partnerships with other groups such as the MRO storeroom for more effective work execution.
- Define metrics and measures to drive the desired behaviors for improved planning and scheduling.
People and Processes’ virtual interactive instructor-led courses offer a truly unique learning experience. The virtual interactive environment allows our dedicated practitioners to customize the training to fit your needs while using a hands-on training approach. At People and Processes, Inc. we work tirelessly to provide you with real-world solutions, leading you to be more successful when you put your training into action.
Continuing Education Credits Included
Format: Virtual Course
Click Here for more information on the R&M Implementation Certification Program.
Thursday, June 24 at 9:00am to 4:00pmVirtual Event