The Fundamentals of Rubric Development
Would you like to use a rubric to assess some of your course assignments, but struggle with creating a strong instrument? Participants of this session will gain the following skills and knowledge:
- Identify the purpose of a rubric and determine which situations are appropriate for using it.
- Discuss the different parts of a rubric.
- Describe the different types of rubrics and when to implement them.
- Implement best practices for designing a rubric.
- Discuss the importance and process of calibrating a rubric.
Register to attend this workshop via our workshop portal. If you can't attend the workshop in-person, follow along via our webcast: https://bit.ly/2se5VpI.
Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Frieson Black Cultural Center, 102, 103, 104
1800 Melrose Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996