TN Campus Civic Summit
Do you want to learn about how to improve voter education, registration, and participation on your campus? Register for the TN Campus Civic Summit, a conference bringing together Tennessee's higher education institutions to learn and share best practices.
The Summit is being co-hosted by Leadership and Civic Engagement at East Tennessee State University, CivicTN, and The Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy.
Members of the planning committee include:
- Austin Peay State University
- Fisk University
- Lemoyne-Owen College
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Southern Adventist University
- The University of the South
- Tennessee State University
- The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- Students Learn Students Vote
- Campus Vote Project
Cost of participation is $20, which includes breakfast, lunch, t-shirt, and materials.
Deadline to register will be Monday, April 9.
Friday, April 20, 2018 at 9:00am to 4:30pm
Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy, Toyota Auditorium
1640 Cumberland Ave., Knoxville, TN 37996