Virtual Wine and Food Pairing
A Definitive Guide to Food and Wine Pairing, Another fun and exciting food & wine pairing with Jason Drotar. What a fantastic opportunity to learn how food and wine work together to create fabulous flavors. 5 wines with specific food pairing:
- Avalon Flint & Steel 2019 Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley, California;
- Rutz Cellars Proprietors Reserve 2018 Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, California;
- Frei Brothers 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California
- J. Lohr Estates South Ridge 2017 Syrah, Paso Robles, California
- Bex Winery 2018 Riesling, Nahe, Germany
Toddy’s Liquor & Wine 4821 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37919 Special Offering for all 5 wines, $62.25 plus tax- 27% Savings!
The UT Culinary Institute will provide a specially designed food tray for creating an amazing food pairing, including a variety of fresh vegetables with a serious ranch dressing; Special sausages, & cheese; Salsas; Mushroom Duxelle; Chocolate; Registration fee: $20.00. If you want to add the food and wine: Food Tray $25.00; wine $62.25.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 6:00pm to 8:00pmVirtual Event